ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Having UPVC sliding patio door. UPVC window to side. Panelled wooden front door with obscured glazed upper sections opening into:
- Having stairs up to first floor level. Central heating radiator. Wall mounted central heating programmer. Single power point. Ceiling light. Sliding door opening into:
GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Having low flush W/C in white. Wall light. Cupboard housing electricity meter and electrical fuse box and trip switches.
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
-Measuring 20'8” x 10'8” maximum to side of angled chimney breast
Having obscured glazed door off end of hallway. Double glazed sliding patio door looking onto rear garden. Wall mounted gas fire. Central heating radiator. Two double and one single power point. Two ceiling lights. Two telephone connection points. Obscured glazed sliding door leading through to:
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
- Measuring 14'4” maximum into bay window x 11'9” maximum to side of angled chimney breast
Having double glazed curved bay window looking to front. Original tiled fireplace with wooden outer surround, tiled hearth and gas fire. Central heating radiator. Double power point. Power point extension. Virgin cable TV connection point. Telewest broadband connection point. Ceiling light. Please note an original doorway could be reinstated to give this room separate access to the hall.
- Measuring 17'1” x 7'2”
Being fitted in modern range of wall and base units in mid wood effect with chrome curved handles and light marble effect roll top work surfaces. Comprising stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap fitting and drainer to side. Single base unit under. Half base unit cupboard. Space for cooker. A range of floor to ceiling height cupboards and drawers. Small double wall unit cupboard. Four sets of base units each with three drawers each. Serving hatch through to rear reception room. Double glazed window looking onto rear garden. Single glazed window looking through to side tradesmen. White extractor hood. Electric cooker switch. Three double and one single power points. Further triple power point. Two ceiling strip lights. Obscured double glazed side door leading onto:
ENCLOSED SIDE PASSAGEWAY
- Having locked gate onto front drive and UPVC double glazed door leading onto rear garden. Perspex corrugated pitched roof. Two wall lights. Double power point.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Having stairs curving up from front of entrance hall. Having original newel end posts, banister and balustrade. Obscured double glazed window looking to side. Loft access trap. Single power point. Ceiling light. Original panelled wooden door opening into:
BEDROOM 1 (FRONT)
- Measuring 14'4” maximum into bay window x 11'9” maximum to side of angled chimney breast.
Having double glazed curved bay window looking to front. Central heating radiator. One double and one single power point. Telephone connection point. Ceiling light.
BEDROOM 2 (REAR)
- Measuring 11'11” x 10'8” maximum to side of angled chimney breast
Having original panelled wooden door off first floor landing. Double glazed window with views onto rear garden. Central heating radiator. Two double power points. Ceiling light.
- Measuring 8'3” maximum over raised stairwell intrusion x 5'10”
Having original panelled wooden door off first floor landing. Double glazed window looking to front. Central heating radiator. Single power point. TV Ariel connection point. Ceiling light.
- Measuring 8'7” x 8'10” maximum into fitted boiler cupboard
Being refitted in 2019 in a suite in white comprising ‘P' shaped bath. Fitted chrome shower. Chrome mixer tap fitting. Fitted shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush W/C. Chrome heated towel radiator. Double glazed window looking to rear. Five recessed ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan. Heated mirror with proximity-activated light.
USEFUL AIRING CUPBOARD housing Worcester gas central heating boiler. One clothes airing shelf. Storage space.
"I want to thank you for all your efforts in this process and also for your efforts over the years in terms of rental of the flat. I felt comfortable leaving things in your hands and you have all been very professional and trust worthy. I would readily recommend the Robert Aston Company to anyone seeking such help"