As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted payments - Before the tenancy starts (payable to the agent) -
* Deposit. A capped refundable Tenancy Deposit.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent) :
- Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) - To cover the costs associated with taking the landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request) - To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents - £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant.
- Early Termination of the tenancy (Tenant’s Request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
- Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s) Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
All fees quoted are inclusive of VAT.
"Thank you very much for all your assistance Louise. It has been a very smooth process and I have been very grateful to be with you and Matthew for this tenant move. We have had endless poor experience with agents with the other property we own elsewhere. There has been no comparison!"